Screws for dash and gauge cluster wanted/ where to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

80selky

n00b
Aug 27, 2020
Hey guys I was wondering if anyone knew where or if you can buy a complete screw set for the dash and gauge cluster for the g bodys. I took my dash out months ago , some got loss some got thrown some where by someone else. Oh well lesson learned the hard way lol.

going in a 1980 el camino

Gonzo1970

G-Body Guru
Sep 30, 2018
I never had an issue finding those at my local parts joint

-Gonz

57 Handyman

Master Mechanic
Feb 6, 2017
80selky, before ordering online, I suggest getting a sample of the screws you're missing and going to a local swap meet near you. Don't know where you live...but whenever I go to LA and Long Beach area, I try to attend and find vendors who carry these items at very reasonable prices. If you are in a rush, you can likely get these from local auto parts stores. Just be sure you have the samples so you can match them up better. Good luck!

Also, welcome to this site and being a member of the 5th Gen Elky owners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor