Scrolling CL and saw this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turbo Zach

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 8, 2015
That is what I started with. I have a Turbo Monte Carlo. The draw though setup sucks! Mine is intercooled blow through now. Check it out on the Suck N Blow Monte Thread. As for the car listed the car has the look, but not fast. If it has a 4.1 in it? That means it has a turbo crank. Just a matter of bolting 87 Grand National parts to it. I know it takes a little more than that. I also know it would take away from the collectable part of it, but that is what I would do with it. O and I only have one turbo car so I could always use another.

• Winner
Reactions: 1 users

BOXCARS

Master Mechanic
Apr 29, 2017
That is what I started with. I have a Turbo Monte Carlo. The draw though setup sucks! Mine is intercooled blow through now. Check it out on the Suck N Blow Monte Thread. As for the car listed the car has the look, but not fast. If it has a 4.1 in it? That means it has a turbo crank. Just a matter of bolting 87 Grand National parts to it. I know it takes a little more than that. I also know it would take away from the collectable part of it, but that is what I would do with it. O and I only have one turbo car so I could always use another.

Yeah, if it was c;lose to me, I'd be on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor