Search function

Status
Not open for further replies.

UC645

Royal Smart Person
Apr 20, 2020
Kittanning, Pa
I’ve been having issues on my phone, the icon doesn’t open the drop down for the search function.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
I’ve been having issues on my phone, the icon doesn’t open the drop down for the search function.
huh yeah you're right. I was able to make it work by turning my phone horizontal/wide. Maybe there was a slight change in the last update or something.... Thanks for letting me know.

druggles85

Pendejo
Oct 25, 2009
Exeter, NH
No search feature on any forum has ever worked worth a sh*t.

I always search forums using Google. Type in what I want to search for then a space and "site:gbodyforum.com"

Reactions: 1 users

Boosted86

n00b
Feb 5, 2021
I figured it out. It works if you go to the menu button and not the magnifying icon at the top of the page. All good. Thanks.

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
I am on my laptop and it does not work, it used to have the drop down menu but now does nothing even though you can put in a search in the bar it doesn't respond for me.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
I am on my laptop and it does not work, it used to have the drop down menu but now does nothing even though you can put in a search in the bar it doesn't respond for me.
doh, you're right. something must have gotten updated with the last version (not that long ago) and either they broke it or the cache isn't working right. lemme purge that and see what happens.

Reactions: 1 users

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
yeah, you might have to clear your browser cache, too, but that looks like it fixed it, at least here.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor