Searching for body parts... 1980 buick regal..

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoscoBootBoy

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 8, 2018
I have a 1980 buick regal and I am searching for a passenger side door and fender skin. Any leads where these parts can be found would be greatly appreicated.. Thanks..

85ss/85gn

Master Mechanic
Jan 31, 2007
beaver dam,wi
78-80 Cutlass doors are the same

81Regal

Royal Smart Person
Apr 5, 2009
Terril Iowa
Upullrparts in Rosemont MN has an 80 Regal but without knowing where you are it could mean nothing.

Zspoiler

Apprentice
Jun 3, 2018
Check the local wrecking yards .Swap meets.People parting out cars. And some aftermarket companies such a Classic Industries might be able to point you in the right direction .If they don`t have them.

RoscoBootBoy

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 8, 2018
I am in south Louisiana. And all salvage yards I've checked across the state do not have anything that old. I am willing to travel or have parts shipped if I can locate them...

oldsmobile joe

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2015
mpls
i
Upullrparts in Rosemont MN has an 80 Regal but without knowing where you are it could mean nothing.[/QUOT
i've seen this one, doors are rotted. fenders too. header is not great, but ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor