Season's Greetings, Y'ALL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
So todays North American Weather map says that about the only state that isn't getting dumped on is California. most because getting dumped is a chronic condition for them so it is business as usual.

Here, up on the lake, it is COLD. High winds pack the snow and make it heart attack dangerous to work with, BUT.....................

As I type this, it is 9.09 local, Christmas EVE, so

To the cast of characters that lurk, frequent, kibbutz, and generally contribute their time and talents to this travelling road show,

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL, AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!!

And, unless you are driving a Deuce and a half with all wheel drive and a turbo-ed diesel, stay home and and warm and crack a cold one.

CopperNick sends

Reactions: 7 users

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
So todays North American Weather map says that about the only state that isn't getting dumped on is California. most because getting dumped is a chronic condition for them so it is business as usual.

Here, up on the lake, it is COLD. High winds pack the snow and make it heart attack dangerous to work with, BUT.....................

As I type this, it is 9.09 local, Christmas EVE, so

To the cast of characters that lurk, frequent, kibbutz, and generally contribute their time and talents to this travelling road show,

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL, AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!!

And, unless you are driving a Deuce and a half with all wheel drive and a turbo-ed diesel, stay home and and warm and crack a cold one.

CopperNick sends
Merry Christmas to you and all our Gbody family Nick. Must be a busy time of year for you, being from Canada (home of the north pole) and, umm... your name gives away the secret!

In case you've forgotten I've mostly been good this year, so... yup. Visit kindly tonight, damper is open on the chimney.

In all seriousness, hope everyone stays safe, parks their rides, wind chill last night here in Coastal GA was around 0* last night, and, tonight's another cold one.

Haven't had the time of bandwidth to participate here much (at all) of late, hopefully that will improve in the new year. Lots of issues going on and need some more batterys of tests.

So, in the meanwhile, whether someone celebrates, or, just gets to partake in the festive atmosphere of goodwill and positivity going on around them this time of year as an observer, I'll leave you all with a merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

Reactions: 2 users

SS_Malibu

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Sep 27, 2021
Mesa, AZ
Merry Christmas to all my Gbody family. Have a safe and wonderful day.

Reactions: 3 users

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
Just me again, with a special shout out to any and all who frequent this board and happen to live in upstate New York around the Buffalo area or just across the Federal Line in Southern Ontario or Quebec, and who are dealing with multiple feet of snow and major power outages in many of the counties. If you have ever wondered why older homes had second or even third floor doors in them that seemed to go to nowhere; epic snow like what has bombed Buffalo twice in the last month is why. Ask the Newfies out on their Rock; they have those doors, only they are built up on the third! floor because the snow pack and build up can get that deep enough to bury the first and second floors of their homes.

For some reason my mind keeps recalling the movie, "The Day after Tomorrow" to mind. The sequence of events, first the heavy and prolonged rains, and then the sudden extreme bitter cold and monumental snow dump that buries a large section of the US above the Mason-Dixon Line, just not sure now if it was just a piece of fiction or if it was a movie that came with a built in prophecy of sorts.

No matter. Stay Home, stay safe, Even with the power out, there is still that old wood stove in the garage that can keep you warm and as long as there is fuel for the generator or wood for the fire, well, cooking on a wood stove isn't the bestest way to celebrate Christmas and turkey stew isn't the best meal but, if you and yours are together then all the rest is just bonus points.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL, AND ESPECIALLY TO THOSE FIGHTING THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST THE ELEMENTS.

NICK

Reactions: 3 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays everyone. Hope you're all having a great day being with family and friends...and keeping warm and cozy. It's been downright cold down here in the Sunshine State. Right now I think it's only 30 something. Brrr for Florida.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
A Merry Christmas to all! And you know what? This site has, what, five Christmas threads going? I am on quite a few other sites and not a single holiday thread. I think that says a LOT about the folks on here. Cheers!

Reactions: 2 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
A Merry Christmas to all! And you know what? This site has, what, five Christmas threads going? I am on quite a few other sites and not a single holiday thread. I think that says a LOT about the folks on here. Cheers!
Hey, I agree with you Mark. It does say a lot about our site (and members) compared to others. Cheers!..🎅

Reactions: 1 user

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
Merry Christmas everyone! Our son is stuck in Buffalo with his longtime gf at her parents house. Snowed in... at least they are safe and we'll get to see them later this week at some point. Enjoy the time with family!

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor