seat belt clip ? not sure what it is called

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff Blagden

Master Mechanic
Aug 12, 2016
Winnipeg Manitoba Canada
Good day hope everyone is good What is the part called that screws into the seat and holds up the seat belt on the 78 - 80 cutlass I am looking for a drivers side clip for my 80 442 camel color any idea if it has a part number thanks for any help and have a good day this would be a great candidate for 3d printing I think Jeff from Winnipeg

airboatgreg

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 2, 2016
Send a pic. I have a couple that I will not be using. left or right side

airboatgreg

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 2, 2016
thanks it is in there a bucket seat belt guide but can not order it online because they want to know what state to ship it to even though I have Canada as the country to ship to will call the 1-800 number tomorrow thanks for you help and have a good day Jeff

Worse case ship to me and I will ship to you

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Specifically-

https://www.dixierestorationdepot.com/Product/Detail.aspx?s=DM00166 SADDLE&d=184

scale.aspx

Reactions: 1 user

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
These demand the plastic belt guides support both belt and buckle weight and tension. Not sure if a 3D printer part could hold up to that kind of abuse. GM was selling these only in blue, probably still are. Have to dye them to get whatever color you want. Or buy them dyed.

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
My question is on the snap-in version, what got triangle loops and what got rectangular?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor