Seat Belt lower floor plastic cover/guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimsmonte80

Apprentice
Aug 22, 2011
I have been on the search for this to no avail. On the passenger and driver seats belts, opposite end on the retractor. The seat belts mount to the side of the floor connected to a piece of 6 inch angled steel. Along this piece of angled steel is a plastic guide that covers the end of the seat belt connection. Any ideas where a left and right plastic angled cover can be found? Does this piece have a more correct name or description?

Thanks in advance.

airboatgreg

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 2, 2016
I have never seen new or reman. Used? Ebay? May have to buy the whole seatbelt assembly or that whole part that mounts to floor

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
Are you referring to this white piece....

20190324_132924.jpg

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
This is the inner piece that bolts to the drive shaft hump. I am talking about the outer piece. Plastic piece that sticks up about 2 inches above the carpet, but has an extension that continues down to the bolt.

Okay....I think I know which ones you're talking about...let me see if I can find a pic.

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
I'm not sure if I've got anything on hand right now but have access to a couple cars I can check on. Any particular color or are you willing to re-color some?

Reactions: 1 user

jimsmonte80

Apprentice
Aug 22, 2011
I'm not sure if I've got anything on hand right now but have access to a couple cars I can check on. Any particular color or are you willing to re-color some?
Gray. However, I have custom gray paint to match the rest of my interior. So, not too worried about color. But, if they do not need to be painted, a plus for sure. Mine have some rough edges and beat up. I could spend some time reconditioning them, but if I found some in nice shape, I would be all over it. Not a piece you normal view on a car, but I would like to replace with a almost new looking pair if possible. Thanks for the feedback!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor