Seat Cover

Status
Not open for further replies.

79BuWagon

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 15, 2009
Vancouver Wa
I'm having trouble finding a saddle blanket type front bench seat cover for my 79 Malibu wagon . Any suggestions on where to look ? Thanks guys ...

Reactions: 1 user

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Wow!! Where you been for the past 10 yrs?...:giggle:

For a seat cover, try Saddleman products. I assume it will be used to protect your existing seat upholstery. https://www.saddleman.com/fabric-page/saddle-blanket-car-seat-covers
That's what I'm currently using on my wagon's bucket seats.
Also in my Olds Ciera's bench seat. Nice quality product. You might do better price wise on Ebay or various auto parts supply houses.

Last edited:
  • Informative

79BuWagon

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 15, 2009
Vancouver Wa
  • Informative

79BuWagon

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 15, 2009
Vancouver Wa
Wow!! Where you been for the past 10 yrs?...:giggle:

For a seat cover, try Saddleman products. I assume it will be used to protect your existing seat upholstery. https://www.saddleman.com/fabric-page/saddle-blanket-car-seat-covers
That's what I'm currently using on my wagon's bucket seats.
Also in my Olds Ciera's bench seat. Nice quality product. You might do better price wise on Ebay or various auto parts supply houses.
where ive been .?... the car and I been resting the last 10 years or so ...:) checked out the site you mentioned , they dont go back in year far enuff and I didnt see any that were bench seats .... but thanks for the suggestion ...

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
where ive been .?... the car and I been resting the last 10 years or so ...:) checked out the site you mentioned , they dont go back in year far enuff and I didnt see any that were bench seats .... but thanks for the suggestion ...
Hope you had a good peaceful rest...:p
Anyhow, they'll custom make a seat cover for you, but it's not cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor