MALIBU Seatbelt bolts, which positions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrgnWgn

n00b
Oct 13, 2019
Fanwood, NJ
Hey all, this my first post. I am putting a 1979 malibu wagon back together after a full frame off restoration, and while I have most parts bagged and labeled, I grouped these seatbelt mount bolts in one bag and don't have disassembly pictures to help me know which size goes in which position. I have labeled the pairs with letters. The only difference between most is the length, but two (C) have more square heads. The A and B "collared are also slightly different lengths.

Thanks in advance, and be prepared for more "where does this go?" Posts. I may try to start a retrospective build thread as well.

Attachments

• 20221219_110006.jpg
    20221219_110006.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 65
  • Seatbelt bolts.jpg
    Seatbelt bolts.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 70

ELCAM

Royal Smart Person
Jun 19, 2021
Best I can do is the long shoulder ones go where the belts share a bolt. The shortest ones hold the front shoulder rollers in.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor