Seeing your car again for the first time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supercharged111

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO
I think we're all our own harshest critics. I see so much "wrong" with mine

Like with that truck I just flipped. Dude who bought it had nothing negative to say about it, but in the back of my mind I was mulling over a bunch of piddly crap I hadn't gotten around to yet.

Reactions: 1 user

SS_Malibu

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Sep 27, 2021
Mesa, AZ
I'd think there might something wrong with you guys if you didn't turn around and look at your car. I do that every time I park it. And I have to agree with 69Hurstolds, I look at every Gbody no matter what shape it's in. For that matter, any car that has potential. That's the car guy in me. I can't help it. All the cars I just saw in this thread got the damn nice car look from me.

Reactions: 2 users

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
I see a G-body and I'm like...

LTHlhQpxbTslLEO7NtCFLILXGUXHhkeU_DvH9XI2AAk.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

SS_Malibu

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Sep 27, 2021
Mesa, AZ
I agree, however, that picture is making me question the things we let our kids drink from

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
I have driven my Regal to work a bunch of times and I am on the road most of the day but it is always nice to come back and see it sitting there and then when I come in the counter people always tell me about the customers that were asking about it.

IMG_20210514_163222141.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor