BUILD THREAD Seeking Assistance w/ Landau Roof- Ground Up Restoration

Status
Not open for further replies.

synoptic12

Greasemonkey
Jun 10, 2012
U.S.
Greetings, don't visit the forum very much, only to retrieve information. I would like to restore my 86' Olds', adding a high compression motor. The roof (Landau) now has problems with seepage causing rot. There was a very good thread whereby someone had many pictures in redoing the Supreme. Can't find it. If any know of the thread, please include the link or title.

I'll include a link of my Olds' which was the lead vehicle at the 100th Anniversary Oldsmobile Birthday Celebration in Lansing, Michigan 1997. It was more of the death of Oldsmobile. If any can provide any assistance of cost, or any willing to take on the task of ground up restoration, contact me. Thank you very much.

https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=xPyKeEEsHaI

* Pics available of the rust.

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
I can't seem to get the link to work right, I'm a bit technologically impaired, but the thread I think you're looking for is "Project Olds cool"... Donovon is doing pretty detailed write along as he's doing the repair, and is pretty detailed on how he does everything...

hope it's the one you were thinking,
Darin

• Winner
Reactions: 1 users

synoptic12

Greasemonkey
Jun 10, 2012
U.S.
Thanks very much. I do not believe that is the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor