Seeking knowledge or Information.

Trader history (0)

Tucker H.

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 19, 2020
Kinda vague title, but all I'm currently looking for is information on, If they ever made rainguards for the 4door gbodys. I can find 2 door rainguards and info about them on google but for the 4 doors I find nothing.

Anyone know if they ever made any, and I'd so does anyone have a lead on a set.

oldsmobile joe

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2015
mpls
Do you mean these vent shades? Never seen them on a two door, no place to mount them.
If so, i bought a set that was advertised for a cutlass calais, '78-83. Did not say 2dr or 4 dr. All calais for those years were 2 dr. I thought that was odd, there's no place to mount them. So i bought them anyway, i could always return them. When they arrived, they were clearly meant for the front doors of a 4 dr. Luckily i was looking for a 4 dr and ended up putting them on my G wagon. Would love to find a set for the back doors, even though they only have moving vent windows.
Screenshot_20220807-075905_Chrome.jpg

Tucker H.

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 19, 2020
Do you mean these vent shades? Never seen them on a two door, no place to mount them.
If so, i bought a set that was advertised for a cutlass calais, '78-83. Did not say 2dr or 4 dr. All calais for those years were 2 dr. I thought that was odd, there's no place to mount them. So i bought them anyway, i could always return them. When they arrived, they were clearly meant for the front doors of a 4 dr. Luckily i was looking for a 4 dr and ended up putting them on my G wagon. Would love to find a set for the back doors, even though they only have moving vent windows. View attachment 204153
Yes that is what I'm looking for. I'm know hopefully you still have the part number for them.

oldsmobile joe

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2015
mpls
Ventshade 12091. They are listed to fit two door gbodies. This listing is wrong. They fit the front doors of my 1979 cutlass cruiser wagon. And should the front doors of all the gbody 4door cars.

I would love to find matching ones for the back doors.

Tucker H.

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 19, 2020
Ventshade 12091. They are listed to fit two door gbodies. This listing is wrong. They fit the front doors of my 1979 cutlass cruiser wagon. And should the front doors of all the gbody 4door cars.

I would love to find matching ones for the back doors.
Thank you so much, also turns out you can order them in chrome as well. Which will work better for my Bonneville.

Reactions: 1 user

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot Mike's Montes P-S-T Southside Machine Performance UMI Performance

Contact Admin@GBodyForum.com for info on becoming a sponsor