Self service auto yards near Richmond, VA

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigtmoney

Greasemonkey
Dec 11, 2011
Dallas, TX
Hey guys I'm looking at relocating to the Richmond, VA area. Does anyone know where/how many self service yards in the area? I know there are quite a few racetracks so I hope there are some good yards around here. I'm going to miss Nashville as they are all over the place here.

bigtmoney

Greasemonkey
Dec 11, 2011
Dallas, TX
Anyone....Nothing? There aren't any yards here?

bill

Royal Smart Person
Jul 11, 2008
southside va/lake gaston
For salvage parts, theres the "Circle" in Petersburg, which is a pretty big pick and pull....and not far from Richmond. Dont know of any DIY garages in the area other than the at Fort Lee, but I think you gotta be active Military to use it.

85 Supremeliner

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 21, 2011
Central VA
bill said:
For salvage parts, theres the "Circle" in Petersburg, which is a pretty big pick and pull....and not far from Richmond. Dont know of any DIY garages in the area other than the at Fort Lee, but I think you gotta be active Military to use it.
Yeah Circle Auto Recycling/Chesterfield Auto Parts is there. They have three locations with one being the above stated. The other two are within twenty minutes of each other. Good place to go. You can go online and search for the car you are looking for and it will tell you when it hit the yard. They don't know what's on the car though. Costs a buck to get in. Prices are okay. Got a rad of a 86 Regal the other day for like $25.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor