image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Hey guys I am selling my 1984 cutlass. 355sbc, 700r4, 8.5" w 3.73 posi. dual stainless exhaust, dual elec fans, 2x 10" subs. clean car with freshly painted new driver door, new gm seals...wondering how much I should list it for. any input greatly appreciated!

85442/86buick

G-Body Guru
Feb 12, 2013
Perth Country , Ontario
very nice car .

are there any other G's for sale local to you ? do a little market research on what others are asking , see a few of them.

sadly in the end if you get ,50 cents on the dollar you have invested in it , you be doing well

hopefully you not in rush to sell , and can wait till the right price is offered

good luck

p.s - it could be worth more north of the border , no idea where in New York state you are ? just a thought

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
I'd like to see you get $10k but that may be tough to achieve.

• Agree

lilbowtie

Comic Book Super Hero
Jan 7, 2006
Canton Mi
Hope you get lots for it - someone is going to get a great car at a price they couldn't build it for.

• Agree

theoldsone

G-Body Guru
Dec 26, 2014
Nice indeed, throughout the year money moves around more or less. Its hard to get good offers during the end of the year. Business is pretty slow in general.

Bar50

Royal Smart Person
Jan 1, 2009
Tulsa, OK
Wow!

That is an ultra clean G-body. You could perform surgery under that hood!

Heh, no political BS, but, wait until after the election and holidays, if at all possible. The economy seems funky in election years and then BAM! WHAM! Its Thanksgiving and Christmas.

I would think it will bring top of the market.

• Agree

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
Have you check around at your local car dealers? Not the seedy dirty ones, one that have older vettes (early 2000s) and mustangs and stuff. 20 years ago my father almost used his pretty decent 81GP as a down payment on a stock GN, they valued it at about 5k and that was with floor pan rust, and a clapped out 350 olds. With g bodies, sadly, you'll be lucky if you'll break even on the whole deal.

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
That thing is clean! I agree with Bar50. Wait until tax time if you can or expect to take a hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor