Selling my car

Status
Not open for further replies.

85grandprix

Master Mechanic
Jun 23, 2017
Hello guys just wanted to let you know I posted my 85 grand prix for sale in the wanted section. I posted it for 4000 but willing to go 3600 with all the extra goodies I have for it. Me and the fam are moving to texas thanks to good old uncle Sam and I have to let her go. I would love for her to go to someone on this forum that'll complete here. The thing is I have to have her gone this weekend and we are located in belden ms. I'm in Georgia but I travel home on the weekends. A few things I've done brand new rebuilt 350 rebuilt 700r4 denny driveshaft..c5 big brake front upgrade for the front not installed and so many more things. They are all listed in my for sale section. I have a bottom dollar so if anyone is seriously interested feel free to give me a shout. [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor