SEM Burgundy 15063

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 4, 2012
Looks damn good to me. Did you spray the SEM right on the fabric?

Thanks, and yeah I pretty much just sprayed it on. You can read the TDS but the directions basically say to wash the fabric with SEM Soap (I skipped the SEM soap) then wipe it with SEM vinyl prep, then wipe it back down with a clean lint free cloth, then spray the first light coat and take a stiff brush and brush it back and forth. Then spray your second light coat and brush it in again. Let it fully dry and brush it once more in all directions. The brushing is what keeps the fabric from sticking together and becoming stiff.

That's pretty much it. Again, it's not a 100% match, but it's fairly close. For the top of my seat cushion it worked great and you'd have to be looking to notice it was painted.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor