SEM News

Status
Not open for further replies.

melloelky

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 22, 2017
mass
I havent had much luck with Krylon lately. Once the VOC laws changed I think the quality of aerosol paints went downhill pretty fast. I used Duplicolor engine paint on a few of my front end parts for my wagon and after sitting out for a month they all had light flash rust. Everything I sprayed with SEM Hot Rod Black out of a gun was still perfect.
i'm sticking with my dp40/hot rod black combo but was intrigued with Scott's results.

Reactions: 1 user

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
i'm sticking with my dp40/hot rod black combo but was intrigued with Scott's results.
Come to think of it, I haven't really sprayed much metal with it...mostly plastic trim and such. The brackets that I have sprayed haven't been subjected to weather so I can't give an honest review from that standpoint.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor