Serpentine Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikester

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 10, 2010
Small town NY
I sent this to one of the members in a PM but I guess he hasnt been on for a few days and Im at a loss so I'll try here. Ive also gotten some replies from another site but Im trying to get as much info as I can without being a pain in the butt.

I didnt put the serpentine set on my motor. Since I never did one before a friend of mine that works for a Chevy dealer came over and put it all together for me. The plug is on the right side of the AC compressor. . In pictures Ive seen them more to the top and center. Im assuming the compressor just needs to be clocked by taking the bolts out and rotating it ? Where do you get the plug to fit the new compressor ? Junkyard or can you get them new ? And just splice the original wires ?

Im sure Im going to have a lot more questions by the end of the day after I get back out there to work on it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor