Serpentine Setup and Cutlass Condensor

Status
Not open for further replies.

L92 OLDS

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 30, 2012
West Michigan
I ordered another one from Autozone. Got it in two days. Made by Spectra.

That’s strange. I tried to order one from AutoZone last week. You can find it on the Auto Zone website but when you try to order it comes up as not available. I also tried to order it through the store clerk but no luck so I bought one from eBay for cheaper.....hopefully it comes in and is undamaged!!!! Maybe you got the last one. Advanced auto doesn’t have them either

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
When I bought mine it was from Ebay since they had the best to my door price, no damage at all when it came.

mikester

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 10, 2010
Small town NY
That’s strange. I tried to order one from AutoZone last week. You can find it on the Auto Zone website but when you try to order it comes up as not available. I also tried to order it through the store clerk but no luck so I bought one from eBay for cheaper.....hopefully it comes in and is undamaged!!!! Maybe you got the last one. Advanced auto doesn’t have them either

I think Advance sells the same one as rockauto. I still have the first damaged one in my garage. The 4 pieces of channeled cardboard that is supposed to protect the fins during shipping crushed them. Looked like crap.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor