Share your Favorite Podcast

Status
Not open for further replies.

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
I want to start by saying that I've never been a listener of podcasts. I've always viewed them as somewhat of money grab by the creators of the podcasts. Well, I'll say that my view was incorrect.
A local friend directed me to one, and OMG, I was hooked on this series. So I thought that there are probably others that I'm not aware of that I would enjoy. So most of us enjoy the same type of hobby and there is probably an excellent chance that some you might know of a podcast that I would enjoy.

Here is the one that has sparked my interest:

There are stories in this series that I found absolutely, unbelievable. I reference 3 of my favorites - the story of Art Arfons, the early history of headlamp and the story of the 'Gimli Glider'.

Reactions: 1 users

old80cs

G-Body Guru
Jun 27, 2013
Massachusetts
My wife got me listening on longer drives to visit my daughter at school or a few trips to VT to ski. Been listening to these two and they are good, all real stories.

Dr. Death
The Dropout

gbodytoys

G-Body Guru
May 1, 2014
Detroit, MI
Sports - The Right Time w/ Bomani Jones, The Mismatch (NBA podcast), Ruen Rusillio Pod, Bill Simmons Pod

Entertainment/Culture - Higher Learning with Van Lathan, Joe Rogan, Joe Budden, Brilliant Idiots, Flagrant 2, Rory & Mal

Financial - Earn Your Leisure

* some random TV show podcast

My commute to work is almost 40 minutes each way. If the weather is anything less than sunny and 50+ degrees, I'm listening to a podcast. When the weather is nice....my subwoofers BREATHE and it's music time.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor