She's The Best!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
We've had a decent bit of snow already this season and my wife has been tending to it since my surgery. Last night we got a good bit again. Went to leave for work this morning and this is what I found...

20191129_070908.jpg

Yes a nicely shoveled driveway!

We've been married 33 years now and with this kind of stuff I think I'll keep her!

• Winner
  • Wow
Reactions: 15 users

Tuffregal83

G-Body Guru
Mar 30, 2016
Lockport, Il
I can't get my wife to shovel the deck or a path way to get on the driveway it don't matter if it was 1/2 inch or 3 feet looks like you got a keeper

Reactions: 1 users

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
We've had a decent bit of snow already this season and my wife has been tending to it since my surgery. Last night we got a good bit again. Went to leave for work this morning and this is what I found...

View attachment 129612

Yes a nicely shoveled driveway!

We've been married 33 years now and with this kind of stuff I think I'll keep her!

wishing you a nice slow recovery.... :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

airboatgreg

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 2, 2016
Awesome. Married 35 years to same kitchen magician/mow hoe

tell she missed a spot:0

Doug Chahoy

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 21, 2016
Glad to here I’m not the only one with a good one that isn’t afraid to do a bit of manual labor.

Reactions: 1 users

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Kiss her and thank her profusely for allowing you to heal and not beech about why you didn't shovel the snow. Get better soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor