shifter cable

Status
Not open for further replies.

wonderboy24

Royal Smart Person
Jul 10, 2012
Davenport, Iowa
been trying to find the correct shift cable for my cutlass. most i find are 26. 3/4 they make a 31 inch eye to eye but everyone i buy that is supposed to be 31 ends up being the same one i have.

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
We're trying to find the correct transmission application for your Cutlass....like in another thread just like this one. Until you provide more info....we ain't telling you shiit. :)

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
403 engine with the th350 trans.with the factory shifter. now spill the beans
I did, on your other thread. Hope nobody tried to mix and match your brackets and stuff or you're f***d. Measure your total travel you need. Not the eye to eye length. Sure, it's kinda important and the sheath mounts have to have a certain length to be long enough, but even if it's a bit longer than it needs to be, it's ok. Your travel should be something like 2"- 2.5" or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor