??? Shipping a project car from Tx to Pa

Status
Not open for further replies.

79 GP 4 speed

Master Mechanic
Nov 12, 2017
I use to transport cars on uship one car at a time. Pick it up and deliver as quickly as I could. Treated each car like it was mine. Hard to find someone decent now for any job. I always haul my own stuff so if anything happens there is no one to blame but me. Knock on wood nothing bad has ever happened.

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Don't be in a rush for it, when I did the Blazer since I have shipped a few others I knew when I put in the request that most try to built a route getting as many together in a similar location as they could. So the longer you are willing to wait the cheaper it can be, once they got my Blazer it did take a week longer than they said. Then when it got local the place that took it tried to get me to drive up to them to get it, let your uship contact be the bad guy if you have to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor