Short video of my 80 Malibu Big Block 4 speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedkills80

Master Mechanic
Apr 11, 2010
Omaha NE
Here is a video I took with a buddies new camera. Not the best in the world but it will do for now. There is a shot that I took of me getting three fingers between the rear tire and the wheel well. The car has a factory 67 chevelle 12 bolt and is riding on 15 X 7 rallys. I believe it's a 4 1/2" offset. They are just factory camaro rally wheels. I know some guys had been asking about clearances with 12 bolts. This one has no issues.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBjyVlMDca8

I will try and post a better video this summer. I have a friend that might be willing to do a professional one for me!! :lol:

G-Body_Vet

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 15, 2010
I love a clean engine! It's nice to see something clean without all of the bling. Very classy.

Lue

G-Body Guru
Nov 29, 2007
Los Angeles, california
very shap Malibu 8)

anakputa

Master Mechanic
Nov 27, 2009
That car is beautiful!! Excellent job!! :mrgreen:

itsnotanova

Master Mechanic
Aug 27, 2008
Bastrop,Tx
That thing looks like it came from the factory with a big block too!

speedkills80

Master Mechanic
Apr 11, 2010
Omaha NE
Thanks guys...I'm gonna try to get a better video tomorrow if the weather holds up around here. Hopefully get some good video and audio for you! Anyone want to see anything in particular about the car or the build?

454muscle

Royal Smart Person
Jan 31, 2010
Ontario, Canada eh!
I thought the video was pretty good. Super clean and very sharp looking car. If you're gonna do another video though, I wanna see some action then lol.
:friday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor