OLDS Should I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rfpowerdude

G-Body Guru
Jul 15, 2013
Palm Bay, Fla
I just got done saying I need another car like I need a bullet hole in the head, but but but
1643728746055.png

Always wanted an X body.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: 2 users

L92 OLDS

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 30, 2012
West Michigan
As much as I like Oldsmobile products, I’ve always thought of the omega as a redheaded stepchild. My perception was further swayed by this a$$ hat at my high school that had one all jacked up like a pregnant roller skate. I just can’t get past the ugly front end and see the omega as a sub model of the Nova which has beautiful styling. The Nova got all the GM performance parts and the SS package. I think the biggest engine you could get in an omega was a 350 rocket….. sorry to be a downer but that’s just my opinion of those cars and I would personally pass. If I wanted an X body that bad I would look for a nice Nova.

81cutlass

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 16, 2009
Western MN
I'm 100% in the market for a 73-74 omega hatch to do an 8.50 legal drag week style build.

Id be all over it but Flerdah is a heck of a drive from Minnesnowta.

1 RARE T

Master Mechanic
Jul 14, 2015
You're not gonna believe it but I went to the dealer with my Dad as a kid to pick up our brand new '73 Omega in that lovely orange. Ours had a black vinyl top and a trunk. Couldn't imagine it cost $3500 to buy.

Tan interior with a bench seat.

First week we had it, took it camping. I threw a lawn dart and yep, it stuck in the roof. My Dad mentions that at least once a year. He's still pissed.

I was positive it was the fastest car in our little town with that gold monster under the hood.

• Friendly
Reactions: 4 users

rfpowerdude

G-Body Guru
Jul 15, 2013
Palm Bay, Fla
I'm 100% in the market for a 73-74 omega hatch to do an 8.50 legal drag week style build.

Id be all over it but Flerdah is a heck of a drive from Minnesnowta.
Do you want me to go get it and hold it for ya?:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1 user

rfpowerdude

G-Body Guru
Jul 15, 2013
Palm Bay, Fla
Sent him an email asking if the title is clear in his name and if I could get some more pics (specifically the interior and underhood).

Reactions: 1 users

doood

Amateur Mechanic
Sep 24, 2020
Lovely car. Do it.

Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
I almost bought a 74 in green, in nice shape, go for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor