Signal light flashers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rusty0015

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 22, 2022
Calgary Ab
Hi

Stupid question. 1986 Monte Carlo. Signal lights stopped working. Cannot for the life of me find the flasher. IT IS NOT on the fuse panel. Help?

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
Lower right corner, image from the web.
1664062064828.png

Rusty0015

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 22, 2022
Calgary Ab
Lower right corner, image from the web.
View attachment 207587
Thank you for replying. I'm coming to the conclusion my car has weird wring. My dad bought it brand new and almost immediately converted it to dual fuel, gasoline/propane. I think they did some stuff with the wiring. It did not have one there. They just stopped working the other day and I did not find one laying on the floor.

87 Monte Carlo SS

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 30, 2022
Thank you for replying. I'm coming to the conclusion my car has weird wring. My dad bought it brand new and almost immediately converted it to dual fuel, gasoline/propane. I think they did some stuff with the wiring. It did not have one there. They just stopped working the other day and I did not find one laying on the floor.
I have a 1987 Monte Carlo SS and the flasher is not in the fuse panel but above it. If you can get it to work at all you will hear it there. Drop the kick panel down and you will see it. Right below the column to the left. I hope that makes sense.

Rusty0015

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 22, 2022
Calgary Ab
I have a 1987 Monte Carlo SS and the flasher is not in the fuse panel but above it. If you can get it to work at all you will hear it there. Drop the kick panel down and you will see it. Right below the column to the left. I hope that makes sense.
Thanks, they just started working again all on their own. Traced it down and it was just a little bit loose in the socket. I had done some other stuff around there and must of knocked it somehow

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor