1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Silver LeMans Dash bezel

Discussion in 'Pontiac Grand Prix / Grand Am / LeMans / Bonnevill' started by 82Bowtie, Jun 17, 2017.

1. 82Bowtie

82Bowtie Not-quite-so-new-guy

Wanting too buy a Silver in great condition or better for my 79' Grand LeMans. All my back Tabs broke off so I can't use it.. Also looking for a RH Blinker.. Thanks

2. tdvick

tdvick Master Mechanic

I have a cluster from a '78 Grand Am. It's just the base silver cluster with speedo and fuel gauge, the rest is lights. This was a floor shift car so no shift indicator. Would that work for you?
    IMG_1488.JPG IMG_1487.JPG

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. tdvick

tdvick Master Mechanic

I re-read your post. You're looking for the other piece that goes around the cluster, correct? I just saw "silver" and "dash" and missed bezel...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    • Like Like x 1
  4. 82Bowtie

82Bowtie Not-quite-so-new-guy

yes, I am but I would love to own that Silver Gauges, Those are hard too find, and really would love the have them, How much if you sold them

5. tdvick

tdvick Master Mechanic

I sent you a message.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Pontiacdaver

Pontiacdaver Greasemonkey

The silver on mine was tired, so I bought some engine-turned (like used on Trans Ams) adhesive material off eBay and put it over the silver. I think it looks pretty good. I will post some photos this weekend, been so busy I haven't had time to download the ones in my camera.

-Dave

7. Pontiacdaver

Here's a few photos, not the best but you can see what it looks like.

-Dave

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Longroof79

Longroof79 Geezer

The engine turned looks great, Dave.
    I always like the look. I'd like to redo mine. It's a toss up between carbon fiber or engine turn.
    Did you cut it out using the bezel as a pattern?

9. grandamman

grandamman G-Body Guru

Looks great Dave. I went a little darker on one of mine.
    Thw gold one is on a 78 in NJ

20160623_104547.jpg FullSizeRender.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  10. Pontiacdaver

Yes, mine is actually 4 separate pieces, but cut from a single piece, that way, the pattern is consistent. I bought it off eBay, but the company had ALL kinds of patterns and colors. I thought about carbon fiber myself, but decided to make it look like the T/A dash. I cut the pieces, then put them on and took a sharp X-acto knife and carefully trimmed around each gauge opening and Allen screw (I thought about putting real Allen screws in for a more realistic look but decided no one but me would ever notice.

• Like Like x 2