Silver LeMans Dash bezel

Status
Not open for further replies.

79Lemans

Greasemonkey
Oct 23, 2015
Michigan
Wanting too buy a Silver in great condition or better for my 79' Grand LeMans. All my back Tabs broke off so I can't use it.. Also looking for a RH Blinker.. Thanks

tdvick

Master Mechanic
Jun 25, 2010
Elk River, Mn.
I have a cluster from a '78 Grand Am. It's just the base silver cluster with speedo and fuel gauge, the rest is lights. This was a floor shift car so no shift indicator. Would that work for you?
IMG_1488.JPG
IMG_1487.JPG

• Friendly
Reactions: 1 user

tdvick

Master Mechanic
Jun 25, 2010
Elk River, Mn.
I re-read your post. You're looking for the other piece that goes around the cluster, correct? I just saw "silver" and "dash" and missed bezel...

79Lemans

Greasemonkey
Oct 23, 2015
Michigan
I re-read your post. You're looking for the other piece that goes around the cluster, correct? I just saw "silver" and "dash" and missed bezel...
yes, I am but I would love to own that Silver Gauges, Those are hard too find, and really would love the have them, How much if you sold them

tdvick

Master Mechanic
Jun 25, 2010
Elk River, Mn.
I sent you a message.

• Agree

Pontiacdaver

Greasemonkey
Apr 15, 2009
Indiana
The silver on mine was tired, so I bought some engine-turned (like used on Trans Ams) adhesive material off eBay and put it over the silver. I think it looks pretty good. I will post some photos this weekend, been so busy I haven't had time to download the ones in my camera.

-Dave

Pontiacdaver

Greasemonkey
Apr 15, 2009
Indiana
Here's a few photos, not the best but you can see what it looks like.

-Dave

Attachments

• Toronado 256.JPG
    Toronado 256.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 327
  • Toronado 085.JPG
    Toronado 085.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 256
  • Winner
Reactions: 2 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
The engine turned looks great, Dave.
I always like the look. I'd like to redo mine. It's a toss up between carbon fiber or engine turn.
Did you cut it out using the bezel as a pattern?

Pontiacdaver

Greasemonkey
Apr 15, 2009
Indiana
The engine turned looks great, Dave.
I always like the look. I'd like to redo mine. It's a toss up between carbon fiber or engine turn.
Did you cut it out using the bezel as a pattern?

Yes, mine is actually 4 separate pieces, but cut from a single piece, that way, the pattern is consistent. I bought it off eBay, but the company had ALL kinds of patterns and colors. I thought about carbon fiber myself, but decided to make it look like the T/A dash. I cut the pieces, then put them on and took a sharp X-acto knife and carefully trimmed around each gauge opening and Allen screw (I thought about putting real Allen screws in for a more realistic look but decided no one but me would ever notice.

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor