silverado computer *hypertech* 4sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

pencero

Royal Smart Person
Feb 20, 2008
Ind.
I'm posting an ad for hypertech part # 32000 silverado re-programmer for 96-06 and some 07 model gmc/chevy pickups. It can be used to add gas mileage, or also attain better horsepower/ run the truck with higher octane and all kinds of other stuff. I won't describe all the things that it's for because if you are int in the part you should already know! This part cost me over $350 new. I took it out of the box 1 time and plugged it into the ecu but it asked for me to make an account on hypertech's website and get an update and I couldn't proceed because my internet was down at the time.

I no longer own my truck or I would have eventually hooked it up and registered the part etc. I have the receipt with the validation code inside the box, I believe its necessary to register the product online. I'm only posting about the computer on here because I assumed some of you may also own the truck and I'm offering it for low price $230+shipping from 46360 mc, Indiana (it doesn't even weigh a full pound and its about the size of a TI calculator guys) so don't miss out on this one time opportunity to get it for low price now PM me asap because if nobody speaks up on here then I'm just going to turn around and put it on ebay for like $275 and get more money anyway. I'm just offering it at this low price now out of favoritism to sell to some actual automotive enthusiasts who are going to for sure put it to good use.

And one last thing if you are planning to pm me and grab the unit for $230 then turn around and re-sell it for more that's lame and you need to just admit defeat and go sign up for a job at mcdonald's or something please don't do that. Thanks

B

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor