SLAP A G-BODY OWNER

Status
Not open for further replies.

BPTTONE420012

G-Body Guru
Jan 20, 2014
FAIRFIELD COUNTY, CT
ok, i cant be the only one that wants to slap the sh*t out of these wanna be gangsters that take a pure american classic and put these ridiculous lift kits with 26" rims... i got into a very heated argument with some wannabe gangster, inside dunkin donuts... very entertaining to say the least... very overly ghetto dramatic, actually pushed me, when he did my jacket flopped open and he locked eyes with my taurus 9mm in my shoulder holster, he immediately lost all ghetto tones in his voice, started speaking proper english, and apologized... :rofl: i then bought him a coffee and showed him what a REAL g-body looks, asked him to race, he declined, guess he was afraid of messing up his tires n rims.... ok, im done ranting...

Blew86442

Greasemonkey
Mar 8, 2012
I do for the most part say to each their own....BUT

It also drives me nuts when I see this kind of person and they tell me to slap some large wheels on in and lift it. That's what my truck is for.

And I also don't like that my pride, my 86 442, is the same car largely desired by ghetto trash. I'm not trying to stereo type, it's just a matter of fact.

Nov 4, 2012
Blew86442 said:

It also drives me nuts when I see this kind of person and they tell me to slap some large wheels on in and lift it. That's what my truck is for.

And I also don't like that my pride, my 86 442, is the same car largely desired by ghetto trash. I'm not trying to stereo type, it's just a matter of fact.

I couldn't agree more. I know this is sort of a "taboo" topic here that always turns into an argument, so I say to each their own. But I do prefer stock looking cars and would rather have a grandma-mobile vinyl-top and pillow-velour bench-seat V6 car than a donk.

BPTTONE420012

G-Body Guru
Jan 20, 2014
FAIRFIELD COUNTY, CT
joesregalproject said:
Blew86442 said:

I couldn't agree more. I know this is sort of a "taboo" topic here that always turns into an argument, so I say to each their own. But I do prefer stock looking cars and would rather have a grandma-mobile vinyl-top and pillow-velour bench-seat V6 car than a donk.
AMEN... i would take my all stock 80 monte ls over one of these DONK MOBILES... dunk mobiles, more like dunce mobiles...

Peter

Royal Smart Person
Jun 27, 2007
MA
why would you involve yourself in that crap? youre just asking for trouble..

BPTTONE420012

G-Body Guru
Jan 20, 2014
FAIRFIELD COUNTY, CT
Peter said:
why would you involve yourself in that crap? youre just asking for trouble..

it started out innocently, i simply asked why put such large rims... he replied with "cause them shitz is hot yo"... so i said, its hot to have to drive 2 miles an hour, swerve around every pebble and pothole... and it was all down hill from there...

Dec 18, 2013
Hey just a thought, it's called customizing. Also we all don't have the same looking girlfriend do we. No and we don't want to. Oh yeah whomever said those "red neck flames" look good told a Damn lie. Just my GHETTO OPINION. PEACE.

Qdub24

Royal Smart Person
Sep 6, 2006
Columbus, GA
Trouble has arrived. So what's the issue w/big rims? While I depise lift kits myself, I put whatever I want on "my" cars. I haven't lived in the ghetto in years. I also upgrade my cars' powerplants w/supporting driveline mods in my American classics. On another note, I'm down to race rims on or off whenever I'm in the states.

Qdub24

Royal Smart Person
Sep 6, 2006
Columbus, GA
My car on 22s

4717_536556195426_4443902_n.jpg

My car on 26s

24400_558209996036_3815589_n.jpg

What moves my car's rotational mass

252186_153364561405939_3242435_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor