Sllloooooowwww Build of 78 Cutlass

Status
Not open for further replies.

crab0000

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 26, 2019
North Georgia
I thought I would start a thread on the build of my Cutlass to, hopefully, keep me motivated. Instead of typing out a lot of info I'll post a video I made six years ago (I can't believe it has been that long!) that covers the basics, then post some pics of the current state of things. Please excuse the mess in the garage, I'm working on it!

The current state of affairs...

• Wow
Reactions: 5 users

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
Awesome!

Reactions: 1 user

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Looks like you're underway. Keep us posted.

Reactions: 1 users
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
Do you still have that 76 Qjet? If so, consider dumping that Edelbrock carb and getting the 800 cfm Qjet custom tuned. Paint those headers as well with something like VHT high temp paint.

crab0000

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 26, 2019
North Georgia

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
Tell us more on that serpentine crank,wp,and ps pulley adaption? From what are these from,or adapted from?

Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
Tell us more on that serpentine crank,wp,and ps pulley adaption? From what are these from,or adapted from?
? Looks like regular Olds pulleys.

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
Please clarify.as I'm trying to figure a solution for my 455 stage 1 to get it serpentine fitted;) also I have a bbc 461 that I'm attempting trial and error on with sbc/bbc serpentine components.i know a out kwik performance and the homemade "mr" adapter brackets,but looking for something that utilizes both as it not needing to be pretty or up to my OCD "warren" standards as it's only going in one of my k30 for winter duty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor