Sloppy Mechanics New Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan

Should be interesting as Matt seeks to "Make Forums Great Again"!

Reactions: 2 users

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
Should be another good resource. Sometimes I can't deal with the keyboard warriors that don't even have an LS but profess that they know it all...

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Should be another good resource. Sometimes I can't deal with the keyboard warriors that don't even have an LS but profess that they know it all...

This is also anti-FB.

Reactions: 5 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Are we talking about the guys with the LS powered Fairmont
Fairmounts. But, yes - the one that started it all. Birdshit welds and all.

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Are they from northeast PA
I occasionally see them at Numidia they’re good for at least one oil down a night

You sound... bitter. LOL.

Reactions: 1 user

1320John$$$

G-Body Guru
Sep 18, 2019
Pennsylvania
You sound... bitter. LOL.
They live about 15 miles away from me I occasionally stop in to see their scrap pile they do like to break stuff fun bunch of guys I didn’t know they were big into the LS stuff I thought they were just experimenting like everyone else

Sodee

Greasemonkey
Feb 1, 2018
Im thankful to see this. Sometimes its difficult to find information and follow conversations on Facebook. I like forum style content and miss the days of Ls1 tech, Honda-Tech, etc.

Sloppy Mechanics, it can be argued, are what the modern day next generation of "hot rodders" look like. Tricking engines into thinking they've never left their donors. Honestly, without seeing some of the things there, I wouldnt be as far as I am in my build.

Reactions: 4 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor