Small Amount of Mercury

ed1948

Royal Smart Person
Aug 6, 2016
Quinte West, Ontario
I have old mercury filled relays, probably 4-5 oz. Is there any demand for this or should I my city waste materials handle it? Wondering if it's worth my trouble to sell it?

ed1948

Royal Smart Person
Aug 6, 2016
Quinte West, Ontario
I don't think there is no one schooled in the 60's that hasn't played with quicksilver.

Reactions: 1 users

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I don't think there is no one schooled in the 60's that hasn't played with quicksilver.

there isn't any of us who has not played with it.....back then my dad got me some asbestos rock that I kept in my room and I use to pull some of the asbestos strands from the rock...:p

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

ed1948

Royal Smart Person
Aug 6, 2016
Quinte West, Ontario
The city has a home chemical drop off center. Have a few gallons of waste oil to bring there.
In the 60's we played with mercury, asbestos(that stringy stuff on my parent's furnace and no seat belts. How did anyone survive???

• Happy
Reactions: 3 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor