Trader history (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

84dragcutlass

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2009
North Vernon IN
If anyone gets a request for parts from this newb do not sell to him. Just joined as sneakyneon. Had no issue with him sending the payment but after he was just plain rude. I got the steering box shipped as quick as i could and told him I would get him the tracking number. Before I could even get with my gf (who shipped it for me) he starts sending me rude emails and threatening to contact PayPal for a refund after I had already shipped the stupid thing. I've got a lot going on but handled things as soon as I could. I've delt with a lot of you on the forum and hate to see pushy buyers like this.

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

84dragcutlass

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2009
North Vernon IN
Latest development is after I sent the tracking number to him he claims its invalid and wants a refund even though I sent him the tracking number the post office gave me and the item should have gotten there yesterday. Either he is a major scammer or just hasn't got a clue how shipping works

sneakyneon

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 16, 2017
I will gladly share all email from me to Josh.
I paid on Friday 18, waited till Monday to ask for shipping details. Said it didn't ship, but would on Tuesday, no shipping information on Tuesday provided, asked again on Wednesday, no shipping information provided, Thursday I asked again in the morning, no reply, sent a message Thursday evening stating that I wanted a tracking number or refund, he sends an invalid tracking number. (9405512004077234064815) and uses profanity in his email and makes it excuses why he hasn't been able to provide a tracking number. If anyone wants a complete email list from me to him, please PM me.

sneakyneon

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 16, 2017
  • Complete Email list
    Manual Steering box(17)

[email protected]
    To
    [email protected]
    Aug 18 at 11:03 AM
    I sent the money
    My shipping address is:
    Nicholas XXXXX
    XXXXX
    Oklahoma city OKXXXXXX
    Can you send the tracking number when you ship it.
    Thank you
    Nicholas
    Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE device

Josh Westmoreland <[email protected]>
    To
    [email protected]
    Aug 18 at 11:51 AM
    Yes I can, I will get that out asap. I'll most likely have my gf take it down on Monday morning and get it sent out

[email protected]
    To
    Josh Westmoreland
    Aug 21 at 1:48 PM
    Hey Josh,
    did the steering box ship today?

To
    [email protected]
    Aug 21 at 2:04 PM
    Hello,
    My gf had some things come up today however she has the box in her car and told me earlier that she is going to try and get it shipped by the end of the day but if not asap tomorrow

[email protected]
    To
    Josh Westmoreland
    Aug 21 at 2:49 PM
    Sounds good!

[email protected]
    To
    Josh Westmoreland
    Aug 22 at 10:35 PM
    Did it ship? If so can you send me the tracking number, thank you
    Nicholas.

[email protected]
    To
    Josh Westmoreland
    Aug 23 at 1:22 PM
    Josh I need a tracking number for my steering box.

To
    [email protected]
    Aug 23 at 1:46 PM
    Yep, got it shipped out yesterday. I'll get the tracking number to you
    Josh

[email protected]
    To
    Josh Westmoreland
    Aug 23 at 9:26 PM
    Josh,
    It's after 9 central time, I relize you didn't specify what time you'd get me the tracking number but I think this should have been plenty of time if it shipped yesterday.
    Please send me the tracking information.

[email protected]
    To
    Josh Westmoreland
    Aug 24 at 3:13 PM
    Josh
    I'll need you provide me the shipping number for the steering box by the end the day or we need to talk about a refund, either voluntary or through PayPal claims.
    I've bought and sold a ton parts over the internet, it's common practice to provide the buyer shipping information. It's been 6 days since I've sent you the money, that's plenty of time to ship and send the shipping information.
    Nicholas Bolton

To
    [email protected]
    Aug 24 at 3:35 PM
    Nick,
    I'm currently buying a house, I have a full time job, and a second job so my priority is not your tracking number. I said I would send it, but I haven't even seen my gf since yesterday to look at the receipt in the first place. If you've bought a lot of the internet then maybe you would learn some patience. So before you start talking about refunds for an item I've already shipped jackass here's the damn number 9405512004077234064815. It's scheduled for delivery today so you're welcome

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

[email protected]
    To
    Josh Westmoreland
    Aug 24 at 4:15 PM
    Just because you have overextended yourself doesn't give you the right to be a poor seller. You obviously should never have listed the part if you couldn't provide the most basic of service.

sneakyneon1 <[email protected]>
    To
    [email protected]
    Aug 24 at 5:34 PM
    That tracking number is invalid. Either provide the correct number or refund my money.
    Sent from my Galaxy Tab® A
    That tracking number is invalid. Either provide the correct number or refund my money.

[email protected]
    To
    Josh Westmoreland
    Today at 7:45 AM
    Josh,
    Today makes one week from the time I sent you the money, you have failed to provide a valid tracking number or have timely communication. I'm going to proceed with filling a claim with PayPal, if my money is returned and the steering box actually shows up I'll gladly send you the money back again. I have no desire for you to feel that I'm trying to take advantage of you. I feel you have failed to provide to most basic of obligations as a person selling goods on the internet.

To
    [email protected]
    Today at 7:58 AM

I'll make this easy for you, I sent the item, I gave you the number the post office gave me right on the receipt. I no longer have it. If i receive another email from you I will file harassment charges against you and report you to PayPal for suspected fraud. I have already reported you to the forum. I have done everything on my end that I can and it is up to USPS at this point. So I will say this again you have all the info the post office gave me and I do not want to see another email from you or I will be turning your information in to the appropriate people
    Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Reactions: 1 user

84dragcutlass

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2009
North Vernon IN
Ive been a member of this site for years and you come in within a few days and try to say im a fraud?? I've dealt with many people on this forum for buying and selling however its people like you that give it all a bad name. Pushy, and unrespectful to the fact that people have lives and aren't glued to your emails to get back with you within 5 minutes. You received your item the same week I shipped it. I have better things to deal with then you and your dang right I threatened harassment on you because I wasn't going to stand for getting constant threats for returns on an item I shipped. I think you're nothing but a fraud and I would advise anyone on the forum to never sell to such a disrespectful person such as yourself

sneakyneon

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 16, 2017
The emails and tone used above speak for themselves. I caution anyone considering doing business with 84Dragcutlass.

Anyone considering doing business with me, yes I will always expect a tracking number or confirmation of shipping after 6 days from the time I made payment unless we made arrangements before hand. I'm just unreasonable that way :wtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor