442 SOLD - 8.5" HURST OLDS REAR END FOR SALE

Trader history for Anubis (0)

Anubis

Anubis

Royal Smart Person
Mar 30, 2012
Edit: SOLD: Clean 8.5" posi rear end from a 1984 Hurst Olds. I bought this over 30 years ago from my brother in law. It hasn't been cut, hacked up or beat on at the drag strip. I prepped it for another G body project but ended up going a different direction. In the process I replaced the control arm bushings, outer bearings, seals and brake pads. The correct drive shaft comes with it. This will bolt directly into any G body. It has 3:73 gears with the posi carrier. It's been in heated storage for quite a while but since I have another spare this one needs to go. I posted this in my local Craiglist (Michigan) in hopes that I can sell it locally. If it doesn't sell in a couple months then I'll explore other options. Here's a video with pics and description. $1,500 for the rear end and drive shaft.

Thanks to all who inquired and showed interest! This rear end sold today for $1,500.

Last edited: