Some new pictures of the wagon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevinrocks

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 29, 2007
Louisville, KY
Monday it was about 70 degrees in Louisville, so I took the car to the car wash. I remembered my camera was still in the glovebox, so I took a few pictures.

Picture035.jpg

Picture037.jpg

Picture038.jpg

Picture040.jpg

Picture039.jpg

shotgun

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2007
Nort o Philly
That looks real familar 8) .

The rims look good.

I am a Pontiac guy so I just "had" to ad something Pontiac (rims) to mine.

wagongrayblackpillars.jpg

Messing with color schemes also.

Nightmare388

Master Mechanic
Sep 30, 2007
North West IL
That looks like a fun ride. With some different wheels and a paint job she would look real hot and different. Different is GOOD! What does it have under the hood? Is it stock and if it is are you going to put some Muscle under the hood?

kevinrocks

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 29, 2007
Louisville, KY
Nightmare388 said:
That looks like a fun ride. With some different wheels and a paint job she would look real hot and different. Different is GOOD! What does it have under the hood? Is it stock and if it is are you going to put some Muscle under the hood?

It's a 305. It has a carter q-jet, edelbrock intake, bigger cam, but the previous owner didn't remember the specs, headers, and the mufflers are dumped after the rear door. The car was originally a 6 shooter.

My plans are probably a set of gears while I decide what motor combo I want to do. There are so many different combos floating around in my head its gonna be hard to decide. I'm going to work on the Motor/transmission, then once I get that how I want, I'm going to start the body work.

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
very cool. I am becoming a much bigger wagon fan. Your car looks like a pretty good starting point. nice work

shotgun

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2007
Nort o Philly
Here is a link to what the owner before me did with mine.
It is a great combo if you plan on driving it alot.
Can be driven in "normal" mode,start is second and shift right to 4th.
If you want to play ,run it threw the gears.
About the only thing that I would do different is less of an overdrive.
5th seems a little too high (.54) for cruising local,it's awesome on the highway.I think a .68 would be perfect.

http://www.garage-scene.com/my-rides/19 ... uwagon.htm

kevinrocks

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 29, 2007
Louisville, KY
shotgun said:
Here is a link to what the owner before me did with mine.
It is a great combo if you plan on driving it alot.
Can be driven in "normal" mode,start is second and shift right to 4th.
If you want to play ,run it threw the gears.
About the only thing that I would do different is less of an overdrive.
5th seems a little too high (.54) for cruising local,it's awesome on the highway.I think a .68 would be perfect.

http://www.garage-scene.com/my-rides/19 ... uwagon.htm

Thanks for that link. I have considered a 4/5/6 speed swap since the first time I went to look at the car before I even purchased it. The link is giving me a few ideas. :D

shotgun

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2007
Nort o Philly
One or "3" things I would do also is add the F41 braces.
I did this to mine a it made a world of difference.
193924835208_0_BG1.jpg

SLICK79WGN

G-Body Guru
Nov 6, 2008
LaPorte,Tx
is that a pics of "all" the f41 braces as I am real interested in doing this to mine

83cut350chev

Greasemonkey
Jan 2, 2007
Churchville, PA
what is exactly included in the F41 suspension...im pretty sure my 442 has it so im looking to find out so i can swap it on to the supreme ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor