Greensboro, NC
wonder how many times he's been asked if they could drive it home? :LOL:

500/600

500/600

G-Body Guru
Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2018
West Virginia
Now that I read about all of the rust repair it ain’t worth it. There’s more rust where that came from. That’s why he stopped. And that’s why it’s 3 grand.

olds307 and 403

olds307 and 403

Geezer
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
Now that I read about all of the rust repair it ain’t worth it. There’s more rust where that came from. That’s why he stopped. And that’s why it’s 3 grand.
Any nothern G body that is the case. Great part with the body off the frame, both can be closely and properly inspected. The hidden ugly under that vinyl top is almost more of a worry. If I wouldn't have painted mine once the top really started cracking it might have made Donovan's repair look like a picnic.

Reactions: Rktpwrd
500/600

500/600

G-Body Guru
Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2018
West Virginia
Any nothern G body that is the case. Great part with the body off the frame, both can be closely and properly inspected. The hidden ugly under that vinyl top is almost more of a worry. If I wouldn't have painted mine once the top really started cracking it might have made Donovan's repair look like a picnic.
That color and roof would make a beautiful car with the right stance and right wheels. 1980 was the best year Cutlass in my opinion.

M

mikester

Royal Smart Person
Mar 10, 2010
Small town NY
If you look at the photos closely it looks like the original tops been replaced recently. The original color was a lighter blue and the recent picture shows the trim around the top is still off.
If I was healthy and had the space I'd have that in my garage already. It looks like hes put a good amount of time and money into it.

Reactions: olds307 and 403
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
rfpowerdude Somebody go get this. 1982 GP LJ in Fla General Discussion 43
39F Needs some motor opinions Engine / Swaps / Driveability 27
Smack-it Lockdown needs to end OFF TOPIC 7
Firetruck1 Monte Carlo Frame... Who Needs It? General Discussion 11
C MALIBU Which way this WIX filter needs to be installed ? Transmission / Rear End / Driveline 9
1 RARE T This guy needs to buy a boat. General Discussion 26
Ribbedroof Here's why I'll never buy a Landau top car General Discussion 16
JAMCAR223 To all you guys hitting the " Buy it Now " button... General Discussion 1
D Good time to buy General Discussion 6
rogus Where to buy vacuum pod 81 Elky Cooling / Heating / AC 0
M Deciding on what to buy to build as a sleeper General Discussion 81
565bbchevy I didn't plan to buy it. General Discussion 30
8 Looking to buy an 84 H/O Oldsmobile Cutlass / 442 / Hurst/Olds 0
S Should i buy it? General Discussion 50
1Bd86Cut 1986 Cutlass "Need to buy quarter panel glass" Body / Trim / Paint / Glass 12
CopperNick Project Regress- Build vs Buy--the saga continues G-Body Build Threads 0
pontiacgp I Don't Buy Christmas Gifts But I Ain't Scrooge (yet) OFF TOPIC 8
T Looking to buy a new set of reproduction corvette rally wheels Wheels / Tires / Brakes 9
WanaBa442 Would you buy this? General Discussion 5
P Im trying to find places where i can buy halo LED's and sequential LED brake lights for my 87 cutlass salon. Prefer something already put together General Discussion 3
tc1959 Low rise lift, Should I buy one ? General Discussion 2
DSPbuilt Cutlass tail lights (possible group buy) Oldsmobile Cutlass / 442 / Hurst/Olds 16
T CUTLASS Impulse buy Cutlass New Users 29

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck ConsolesDixie Restoration DepotMike's MontesP-S-TSouthside Machine PerformanceUMI Performance

contact[email protected]for info on becoming a sponsor