Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
wonder how many times he's been asked if they could drive it home? :LOL:

500/600

Royal Smart Person
Nov 17, 2018
West Virginia
Now that I read about all of the rust repair it ain’t worth it. There’s more rust where that came from. That’s why he stopped. And that’s why it’s 3 grand.

Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
Now that I read about all of the rust repair it ain’t worth it. There’s more rust where that came from. That’s why he stopped. And that’s why it’s 3 grand.
Any nothern G body that is the case. Great part with the body off the frame, both can be closely and properly inspected. The hidden ugly under that vinyl top is almost more of a worry. If I wouldn't have painted mine once the top really started cracking it might have made Donovan's repair look like a picnic.

Reactions: 1 user

500/600

Royal Smart Person
Nov 17, 2018
West Virginia
Any nothern G body that is the case. Great part with the body off the frame, both can be closely and properly inspected. The hidden ugly under that vinyl top is almost more of a worry. If I wouldn't have painted mine once the top really started cracking it might have made Donovan's repair look like a picnic.

That color and roof would make a beautiful car with the right stance and right wheels. 1980 was the best year Cutlass in my opinion.

Reactions: 1 users

mikester

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 10, 2010
Small town NY
If you look at the photos closely it looks like the original tops been replaced recently. The original color was a lighter blue and the recent picture shows the trim around the top is still off.
If I was healthy and had the space I'd have that in my garage already. It looks like hes put a good amount of time and money into it.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor