Status
Not open for further replies.

monte olrac

G-Body Guru
Feb 11, 2009
Wichita damn Falls Tx.
G_Body_Enthusiast said:
http://louisville.craigslist.org/cto/1935175423.html

drained the gas hillbilly style? WTF does that mean? i've never heard of this phrase. does it mean they punched a hole in the bottom of the tank to drain it? cuz that would be rather hillbilly of someone to do.

Yes

G_Body_Enthusiast

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Feb 28, 2005
Louisville, kentucky
thats retarded. :roll:

i didnt notice before but in one pic the drivers side door is missing the door skin on it. :rofl: it's a hillbilly car.

cdg1984

G-Body Guru
Oct 18, 2009
Evansville IN
some idiot in here in town just lit himself on fire drilling a hole through a gas take to try to steal gas. There was a spark, and boom!!!

G_Body_Enthusiast

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Feb 28, 2005
Louisville, kentucky
cdg1984 said:
some idiot in here in town just lit himself on fire drilling a hole through a gas take to try to steal gas. There was a spark, and boom!!!

a brass punch makes a hole quite nicely....i guess noone told him ferrous metals create sparks when they hit each other? lol

remember folks, always use brass punches around gas tanks, unless you enjoy getting skin grafts and having the dead skin scrubbed off you while not being under any pain medication at all.

mickey-d

Greasemonkey
Feb 10, 2010
Kissimmee, Florida
I would think that he meant using a hose and siphoning it out. Who would be dumb enough to put a hole in his own tank?? Please tell me that did not happen. ...............mickey-d :shock: :lol:

454muscle

Royal Smart Person
Jan 31, 2010
Ontario, Canada eh!
mickey-d said:
I would think that he meant using a hose and siphoning it out. Who would be dumb enough to put a hole in his own tank?? Please tell me that did not happen. ...............mickey-d :shock: :lol:
That's what I thought. It's a common practice. People, however, are dumber unfortunately... it's human nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor