Something SICK, that should never be

Status
Not open for further replies.

CamaroAdam73

Royal Smart Person
Mar 20, 2009
Hilton head island, SC / Wilmington, NC
The free-parts pay it forward forum reminded me, because i posted up some parts on there.

But its what the parts are out of, so i'm at a junkyard looking for montes to molest for parts, and i come acrossed something that i had to stop and look at for 10 minutes before touching.

A 1985 Monte Carlo (none SS) complete car, with 8004 original miles, and it looked like it only had 8004 original miles, I'm talking no rust, i could STILL see myself in the paint on ALL of the car, PERFECTTTTTTTTTT interior, motor was suprisingly CLEAN. only thing was, somebody had already snagged her doors, and they wouldn't sell any car as a whole.

The junkyard claimed they received some cash for clunkers, thats the only explanation.

I highly doubt that car had a single mechanical problem with 8 grand on her.

Exactly, obviously all original, GREAT shape, GREAT PAINT, more than likley perfect original drive train, clean as mr.clean ,1986 Monte Carlo with 8k milage.

Some peoples ****ing kids.

I just had soemthing like this happen when i whent the yard,i found an 86 cutlass salon,white paint vinyl top v8 car.The paint was beautiful,almost as nice as my cutlass,had amazing clean dark blue interior and no rips in the seats,it also had a nice clean set of doors and no rust what so ever on the frame or body.The chrome on the bezels and grilles were NOS condition too!This car was in a KEEP OUT section of the yard,i had to go and see it and i even managed to take a couple parts off it before someone saw me.I grabbed a hurst/olds air cleaner from the trunk and one grille.I asked two employees if this thing was for sale and they said they do not sell whole cars,because it has a junkyard title,wtf???You can still buy cars with a junkyard title and as MV 426 states,if you buy a salvage titled car,the car must be fixed to pass a regular inspection.I guess these types of yards persist in not selling cars for some reason or another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor