Source for Quick Ratio Boxes? New/Used

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAMCAR223

Royal Smart Person
Jun 6, 2014
Houston, TX.
I'll be following, as I will be doing a J-yard upgrade soon on the Salon. Probably using a Jeep box, Jeep shaft ( unless you find a deal on a new unit i.e. Rockauto ) with new ball joints, new links, new shocks, etc.

Reactions: 1 user

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
I'll be following, as I will be doing a J-yard upgrade soon on the Salon. Probably using a Jeep box, Jeep shaft ( unless you find a deal on a new unit i.e. Rockauto ) with new ball joints, new links, new shocks, etc.
Idk if there'd be much to follow. All the donors are listed. I guess you could check back after I pick and install a particular box.

JAMCAR223

Royal Smart Person
Jun 6, 2014
Houston, TX.
Idk if there'd be much to follow. All the donors are listed. I guess you could check back after I pick and install a particular box.
That's what I'm talking about. Seeing which way you went, and what it costs..

Reactions: 1 user

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Depending on your budget the Borgeson Delphi 600 box is a great box. It's alot lighter than the stock box and it uses a servo instead of a recirculating ball so the steering has a real nice feel.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: 3 users

Tomeal

G-Body Guru
Apr 17, 2016
Clyde,pa

airboatgreg

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 2, 2016
I went to O'Reilly because they were convenient one day when I thought it and they had them listed at a seemingly reasonable price. I have not ordered yet as will look around but they have warranty and is easy to get. I am no fan of them though

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor