Sourcing MonteCarlo SS door skins

Status
Not open for further replies.

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
Got a quote from my local NAPA dealer for a pair of lower door skins for my SS because, at the time, what I was dealing with was mostly lower door issues. Decided subsequently that it might be simpler to go full skin and got back in touch with them, only to learn that the supplier, Keystone, in Kansas, supposedly had deleted the relevant Good Mark part numbers for the left and right skins as being ????? Thing is, checked in with another source I use and he says that the left skin number is still valid but is not sure about the right. Know about several sources on the forum that offer these parts but shipping and handling costs $$$$ and if I order direct and find that the box has beaten and the contents bruised then getting a return authorization can be a stone bit** to procure. Anyone know if Keystone is doing some kind of inventory update and getting rid of its older numbers or is this Good Mark doing that??

Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor