Sourcing parts and info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ol’Mali

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 1, 2019
West Seattle WA
JUST Looking for part and need help sourcing? I have concerns of fitment for new carpet and pointers would be very much appreciated. I have a cluster but the Cable seems to short to reach. everything is so brittle do to age not trying to damage anything or if I can find a nice dash I wouldnt mind ripping out the old one. Also trying to source the nut info for the steering column bracket

Parts...

Carpet
Rear window trim
Windshield trim
Header panel screws
Interior screws
Left rear trunk to taillight cover
Seat belts

Thanks in advance
4B1FDBD7-1325-4F71-A3E4-102010CCE263.jpeg
5B42BD16-DEEE-42D8-8A94-40E1BA101FB5.jpeg
1484DAA4-F5C4-4F87-911F-776B6EEEA9FC.jpeg
7D5BB6C2-59BD-4B5E-A429-A5D7181ACD63.jpeg
B0FAC77A-97A3-429D-9937-358E4B9554B3.jpeg
85954ECA-173F-4D1A-81D6-68C77C5CD9BA.jpeg
0FDC4D4E-A196-4054-84D4-1E3088EB922D.jpeg
44DA70A0-DE47-4755-BD57-412C23CB0730.jpeg
5705AF85-7D69-44FD-ABBC-90B2AD2A293F.jpeg
682D0568-923A-492F-B841-8CB5462C3463.jpeg

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
Welcome to the site.

I can probably help with some of the parts. I've got front window trim, may also have a set of rear trim. I'm pretty sure I've got the trunk to taillight covers....if not I can find them. If you don't have... I can get you the hardware for mounting the column bracket to the column and to the dash. I also know of a car with tan rear belts in it. Which header panels screws do you need? The ones that fasten the trim to the header or the header to the car?

I also see that you have a sweep (rectangular) style tan cluster laying on the seat and a full gauge cluster that you probably want to put in....not sure if you know but it's not a direct swap....you'll need to "re-pin" the cluster connection for everything to work properly. The link below is a good read on how to do it..

http://www.maliburacing.com/gauge_conversion.html

Shoot me a PM (Conversation) if you'd like to discuss some of the parts.

Reactions: 1 users

Ol’Mali

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 1, 2019
West Seattle WA
Welcome to the site.

I can probably help with some of the parts. I've got front window trim, may also have a set of rear trim. I'm pretty sure I've got the trunk to taillight covers....if not I can find them. If you don't have... I can get you the hardware for mounting the column bracket to the column and to the dash. I also know of a car with tan rear belts in it. Which header panels screws do you need? The ones that fasten the trim to the header or the header to the car?

I also see that you have a sweep (rectangular) style tan cluster laying on the seat and a full gauge cluster that you probably want to put in....not sure if you know but it's not a direct swap....you'll need to "re-pin" the cluster connection for everything to work properly. The link below is a good read on how to do it..

http://www.maliburacing.com/gauge_conversion.html

Shoot me a PM (Conversation) if you'd like to discuss some of the parts.

Thanks for the info and yes I’m very interested in the parts I need and I need all the screws for the header panel. I bought the car from a guy using it as parts and he really only took the nicer trim and rear interior panels.

Any suggestions on carpet fitment and which company has the best molds?
I have no clue how to send a a direct P.M

melloelky

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 22, 2017
mass
rock auto has a good price on carpet,they list it under flooring. the Essex with the mass backing is the nicer of the ones out there. it's acc which is the leader in carpet.it's no ebay special.:cool:

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
Thanks for the info and yes I’m very interested in the parts I need and I need all the screws for the header panel. I bought the car from a guy using it as parts and he really only took the nicer trim and rear interior panels.

Any suggestions on carpet fitment and which company has the best molds?
I have no clue how to send a a direct P.M

PM sent regarding some of the parts.
Sorry I've never had to purchase a carpet so not much help there. Looks like you're getting some good leads from other members though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor