Southside Machine Performance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herrodere

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 7, 2021
Has anyone here had and experience with their products? I was looking at their website and was wondering if their products are any good.
Thanks in advance

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
I have nothing but positive response to give.
I have their 8.8 truss kit .
Absolutely no complaints - especially regarding the support. Macguyver is a member here and he’ll hop on your thread and answer any questions you have.

What parts are you looking for?

Reactions: 1 users

Herrodere

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 7, 2021
I have nothing but positive response to give.
I have their 8.8 truss kit .
Absolutely no complaints - especially regarding the support. Macguyver is a member here and he’ll hop on your thread and answer any questions you have.

What parts are you looking for?
I am looking at replacing the stock a arms on my Monte Carlo. Possibly just updating everything under the car.

DROLDS84

Master Mechanic
Feb 15, 2015
Northern Indiana
I won't deal with them again...bought 2 full gbody suspension kits with weld on LCA relocation brackets and Mac assurred me he could install them. Made arrangements to drop rear end off and racing season had started and they were too busy to do it. No biggie, said he could do it in the Fall and he said to cut off stock brackets to save money. Called at end of Summer and then he told me they didn't do that anymore. Referred me to a couple of his employees that had a jig for it and did it at home but were to busy to do it. The last 2 people he referred me to didn't even know who he was. Still not done yet. What a waste of money some people will tell you anything to sell something. Customer service = ZERO STARS from me.

Herrodere

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 7, 2021
I won't deal with them again...bought 2 full gbody suspension kits with weld on LCA relocation brackets and Mac assurred me he could install them. Made arrangements to drop rear end off and racing season had started and they were too busy to do it. No biggie, said he could do it in the Fall and he said to cut off stock brackets to save money. Called at end of Summer and then he told me they didn't do that anymore. Referred me to a couple of his employees that had a jig for it and did it at home but were to busy to do it. The last 2 people he referred me to didn't even know who he was. Still not done yet. What a waste of money some people will tell you anything to sell something. Customer service = ZERO STARS from me.
I am just looking at the quality of the parts For the price.

Rt Jam

G-Body Guru
Mar 30, 2020
Ontario Canada
G-BODY ULTIMATE DRAG PACK

THE ULTIMATE DRAG PACK COMES WITH THE FOLLOWING...
SOLID BUSHED LOWER CONTROL ARMS

Do not use this crap on ANY car. A solid bushing does not allow for any articulation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor