CUTLASS Spacer size

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 23, 2018
I’ve got an 1985 Cutlass Supreme. I picked up a set of 20x9.5 rims with a +35 offset. Anyone have an idea of what size spacers would make these fit without any fender rub? Anybody running a similar setup?

Qdub24

Royal Smart Person
Sep 6, 2006
Columbus, GA
I’ve got an 1985 Cutlass Supreme. I picked up a set of 20x9.5 rims with a +35 offset. Anyone have an idea of what size spacers would make these fit without any fender rub? Anybody running a similar setup?

The safest thing for you to do would be to get rid of those wheels; way too much backspacing to fit on a G-body. Those have 6.6" of backspacing; the max for a stock G-body frame is about 4.5".

Reactions: 1 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
2 to 2.5" quality wheel adapters will work. Roll the dice on the eBay units at your own risk.

• Informative
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor