Specs and brands of wheels for 83 regal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kennyjoe28

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 12, 2020
I have an 83 regal I know it’s a 5x4.75. I’m wanting to put 24s on it with air shocks in rear seen a guy in Nashville with 24 forgiatos and air shocks and it looked so clean and didn’t rub. But didn’t get to stop the guy to ask. When looking for wheels for my regal what do I search for becuase every 24 I find Dosent fit. Not trying to spend arm and leg for forgiatos. I want to stay with a billet type wheel but not sure what brands are out there now. Us mag, billet specialty, that’s bout all I know. But they’re real expensive. Like what’s some cheaper companies that replicate the high end companies? Like I bought a set of 28s u2-55 wheels for my Escalade for 1500 brand new. Any help?

Eddie Cutlass

Apprentice
May 3, 2020
San Diego
What’s up KennyJoe28! Check out this video below. Maybe call them and see if they have different options to get big wheels on your Regal. Hope it helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor