Speed Engineering Headers

Status
Not open for further replies.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I don't how they make 304 SS headers for that price but they look good. They show pictures installed in an A body but it doesn't look like they have a G body set.

Dinosport

G-Body Guru
Jul 20, 2015
Ct
I don't how they make 304 SS headers for that price but they look good. They show pictures installed in an A body but it doesn't look like they have a G body set.

Unfortunately nobody makes G body ls swap long tubes in this price range. They make them for just about everything else including j* cars but not the G body. Makes no sense but it is what it is.

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Pony up for the Holley swap headers or buy the 4th Gen F-body Chinese headers. Only one doesn't cause frustration. What is your time worth to you?

Reactions: 1 user

Dinosport

G-Body Guru
Jul 20, 2015
Ct
how come they call them a/g body headers then?

They call them A&G body headers, but I have seen postings where guys tried them and they do fit but need to be banged and flattened in certain area to work. The Fbody headers actually take less work and motorheadmike said the only ones that I know of that go in with out some type of work are the holley ones. Now its matter of how much time vs money you have and how much you really like the car.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor