Sport mirror identification help

Status
Not open for further replies.

bracketchev1221

Royal Smart Person
Jan 18, 2018
I am changing out a set of sport mirrors that I bought a few years ago that are clearly not for a Malibu. Does anyone know the difference between the Malibu and say cutlass, regal mirrors? The new set I have is almost 1/2” taller than the ones I took off. The only number I can find in it is a 61909. There was a post a few months ago I think where someone showed the 2 side by side and the Malibu one was taller. Thanks for your help.

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
Here's the difference...

IMG_0161[1].JPG

Reactions: 1 users

bracketchev1221

Royal Smart Person
Jan 18, 2018
Here's the difference...

View attachment 188961
Thanks that’s what I have found myself. The Malibu mirrors I just put on are taller than the ones I took off. And the gasket part number that came with the mirrors has crossed to regal and cutlass only. So the mirrors I have removed are clearly regal and cutlass mirrors and are for sale in the classifieds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor