Spring Planning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHRIS.O

Royal Smart Person
May 26, 2011
MI
So now that winter is coming to a close what are your guys plans for the summer. Doesn't have to be just cars. I myself made a website about survival, camping, stuff like that so I personally will probably spend a little time in the woods fishing and camping. I also have a moderately built 355 sitting in my old chevy truck right now. I am hoping to find a nice G body to put that in. Oh and I cannot forget the Formula is getting just about all new suspension components and maybe an upgraded brake system. So what are your guys big plans?

jdietschweiler

Master Mechanic
Mar 23, 2011
Janesville, Wi
Get the Monte Carlo buttoned up. (Pinion angle nitrous hooked back up drop spindles removed etc...)

All new brake system on Malibu interior finished. Then start buying parts for the Turbo ls build next winter.

Oh yeah...almost forgot...drink some beer! :mrgreen:

CHRIS.O

Royal Smart Person
May 26, 2011
MI
That sounds good man. It was calm and 60 today in southern Michigan. 60 in MARCH!! I pulled the 355 from that truck today and sold the roller. Now I need to find a nice Gbody for it. And I need some cash haha.

kornball426

Royal Smart Person
May 29, 2009
Philadelphia, PA.
I want to get a quad to ride... I don't know if I can though my leg is still all messed up I'll probably have to take it really easy. No jumps or anything that requires standing up while riding... :evil: I was always more into dirt bikes but I think they're totally out of the question now. I need another damn surgery but I'd like to put it off until at least the fall so I don't have to completely miss the whole summer inside like I did almost all of last year.

I'd like to fix or sell my Firebird, at this point I'm discouraged with it and I just want it gone and recoup my money or as close to it as possible. And I'd like to get a truck or jeep instead...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor