SS grille for a Choo Choo nose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doug Chahoy

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 21, 2016
My Choo Choo nose is on its way here, the slight problem is I don’t really care for the billet grille that comes with it. They’re former supplier of the stock SS style grille is out of business. Does anyone have or know where I can get the stock (looking at least) SS grille or one that will work?

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
Could you just paint the billet grill body color? If not you could maybe find a damaged Monte SS nose and cut the grill out of that and make it fit or get creative and fab something out of an older Monte grill.
Danko sells a Monte SS nose with a separate grill maybe they will sell you the grill only, I still don't know if it would fit your Choo Choo though.
http://www.dankoreproductions.com/store/chevy-monte-carlo-ss/complete-kits-and-spoilers
1557657843817.png

Last edited:

Doug Chahoy

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 21, 2016
I’ll powder coat it until/unless I find what I want. 2 years ago my local pic-a-part had a really beat up SS that i got some interior parts off of, had a good grille. Who knew?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor