SS monte black&blu

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 6, 2020
New to this I have 1988 SS monte carlo T- top I have done a ton of modifications am very happy I feel the car is fast down the road.one issue though I would like to find a site for building my own upper door panels because the original ones are junk any input would be greatly appreciated of two issues friggin window adjustment uhgg

5spdCab

Royal Smart Person
Dec 29, 2019
Tukwila, Wa.
Hi there, I see you joined over a year ago, but this is only your 2nd post. Have you been reading about the Felix Wagon build? He did his own design, cutting, and sewing of his interior. That guy has some skills. Many online parts seller/restoration stores have panels ready to install. I don't know what kind of budget you are working with, but there are a lot of people here that can give you some good tips, or sell you good used parts if you post and ask.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
I made the upper door panels and rear inserts for both my Monte and Regal using the same design for both and since I knew I would have a door speakers in the upper panels I designed them to accommodate those.

IMG_0897.JPG
IMG_20210103_175005278.jpg

Reactions: 1 users

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Welcome, looking forward to see what you are working with. I stole 565's idea and made it work with stock panels
20200521_213146.jpg

Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor